What we do
The Research Campus of Central Hessen supports joint activities in research, promotes early-career researchers and the research infrastructure of the three Central Hessian universities by taking the following steps:
- The RCCH offers start-up funding for joint research projects (Flexi Funds).
The RCCH funds four tenure track professorships in key research areas.
- The RCCH promotes coordinated strategies for professorial appointments in top research areas.
- The RCCH promotes individual co-optations of professors at the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen University of Applied Sciences through a quality-assurance procedure already in place at THM.
- The RCCH promotes cooperative doctorates by establishing the Cooperative Doctoral Platform.
- The RCCH will also promote cooperative doctorates in engineering sciences in the future.
- The Research Council of the RCCH offers the Board of Directors strategic advice on developing joint fields of activity in research and on the promotion of early-career researchers.
- The Management Office of the RCCH functions as the central contact point for cross-university cooperations in the areas of research, promotion of early-career researchers and research infrastructure and for cooperative doctoral students.