Goals and Mission
- Goals and Mission
The mission of the Research Campus of Central Hessen is to promote joint activities in research, the qualification of early-career researchers and the research infrastructure of the three Central Hessian universities. Our mission is
- to establish future-oriented structures to promote top research and sustainable and committed collaboration.
- to work on new “emerging fields” in jointly defined top research areas.
- to find timely and comprehensive application-oriented implementation of the results of joint research – both in cooperation with business and in further training.
- to permanently improve the prerequisites for procuring new (joint) projects and establishing new research facilities
- to promote early-career researchers– in particular, cooperative doctorates.
- to render Central Hessen as a research and educational region more attractive and internationally visible.
The Research Campus of Central Hessen will thus be of prime structural and strategic value to the partners involved, the region and top research in Germany.