08.09.2022 - 6th Symposium on Schottky Barrier MOS Devices (SSBMOS) (CfP)
CALL FOR PAPERS – DEADLINE EXTENSION
Dear colleagues and friends,
we decided to extend the deadline for paper submission until the 15.07.2022 Please forward within you institutes and colleagues.
On behalf of the IEEE EDS Germany Chapter Executive Committee, I would like to invite you for attending the Mini Colloquia (MQ) on "Memristive Devices", sponsored byIEEE EDS Germany Chapter, and the 6th Symposium on Schottky Barrier MOS Devices (SSBMOS), sponsored by THM.
Our R&D event is organized as a hybrid event and takes place at THM in Giessen, Germany.
It starts on September 7th with the MQ on "Memristive Devices".
On September 8th the SSBMOS is held.
This is the second call for papers for SSBMOS on the topics:
Schottky barrier physics and devices
Modeling and simulation
Following lecturers attend the MQ:
- Prof. M. Lanza (KAUST, Saudi Arabia)
- Prof. E. Miranda (UniversitatAutònoma de Barcelona, Spain)
- Prof. B. Iniguez (UniversitatRoviraiVirgili, Spain)
Invited speakers SSBMOS:
- Dr. Radu Sporea (Advanced Technology Institute, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK)
- Dr. Laurie E. Calvet (C2N, CNRS-Université Paris-Sud, France)
- Dr. Richard Forbes (Advanced Technology Institute, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK)
- Prof. Walter Weber (TU Vienna, Austria)
Attendees are welcome to participate (in person or online) in our joint R&D event. Further information is present at Symposium of SBMOS: https://ssbmos.blogspot.com
Registration via IEEE vTools: https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/311092
Event Announcement/CFP: May 2022
2nd CFP: June 2022
Receipt of Abstracts: 30. June 2022
Deadline Extension Receipt of Abstracts: 15. July 2022
Notification of Acceptance: 31. July 2022
Final Program: 31. July 2022
Registration deadline: 31. August 2022
MQ "Memristive Devices": 7. September 2022
Symposium SB-MOS devices: 8. September 2022
The event is organized by Dr. Laurie Calvet (C2N, Palaiseau, France), Prof. Mike Schwarz (NanoP THM, Germany), Prof. Alexander Kloes (NanoP THM, Germany).